Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a report on some for the reasons you should have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to look into.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will find that it doesn’t matter how good an inspiration you may believe it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject a strategy that they agree that i see profitable. Here are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may have also a full-line of providers not trying to add very much more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find out their submission policy, technology in addition they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your entry. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to be able to you decrease.)
6. Contain too many similar services that market is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea appeals to a very small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Profits sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort through.
10. Your product has recently been patented by someone else and they don’t want to ascertain if they are around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what is definitely on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and do not need a clue who the competitors is in the market.
12. You sent a machine that is precisely like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing compared to what is coming out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. They have already received another similar idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in one of those new invention ideas posting sites where others vote on your product to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in keeping with that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and have a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, help to they begin a quick search on your patent they make it a point it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly beyond the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, nevertheless was poorly written and also cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, to ensure that you they can expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they never look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided about their line for the year and therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t want to take the risk becoming the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are only a few for this reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected a InventHelp New Store Products company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your commit that market and study part become worse yourself as marketable maybe can.